Are you thinking, ‘Am I a basic mom?’ Well…if you sip on PSL’s in September, rock crazy Halloween leggings in October, and search endlessly for “Fall Family Fun” events in your area, then you may be a… basic mom.
I myself am a basic mom, and I DON’T feel bad about it! I take 1200 pictures of my kids in front of pumpkins in the scorching Florida heat, and I attempt to attend every fall event I can physically get to WITH a PSL (probably iced, it’s HOT out) in hand.
Before you scroll down I just want to say – DONT be overwhelmed, pick the events that seem best for YOUR family and save those dates only!
For all my basic mamas, here is my ultimate guide to the BEST –
FALL FAMILY FUN activities in Palm Beach County.
*North Palm Beach*
- Fall Family Fun Fest @ South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – In addition to fall activities, children five and under will get to experince the “Mobile Learning Adventure” traveling exhibit! $16.95 for adults, $12.95 for children, and FREE for under 3.
- Boo at the Zoo! @ Palm Beach Zoo – You have SIX opportunities to BOO at the zoo! Trick-or-treating, dance parties, character meet ‘n’ greets, and of course – ANIMAL encounters! Prices TBA, check their website for updates.
- Spookyville @ South Florida Fairgrounds – SEVEN opportunities to trick-or-treat, enjoy kiddie rides, and create spooky crafts! $10 and parking is free!
- Pumpkin Fest @ Harborside Place (Jupiter) – Trick-or-treating, pumpkin patches, face painting, AND exotic animals from Busch’s Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Wellington’s Fall Festival @ Pierson Park – My FAVORITE event of the season!! Hay rides, food trucks, bounce houses, haunted hallways, and trick-or-treating! *Pre-sale* bracelets are $7 per child and $5 per adult. Advice for this event – ARRIVE EARLYYYYYY! Parking is limited, but they do offer free shuttle service from the Wellington mall if you can’t get there early. This is a HUGE event for the city. They extended the hours this year, but understand that your child WILL be waiting in lines for some of the attractions. Bring blankets and lawn chairs and make it a fun night with your kiddos!
- Kooky Halloween (Jupiter) – FREE event at the Jupiter Community Center. Bounce houses, candy, music, and games!
- Scarecrow Festival and Contest @ Historical Society of the Palm Beaches (WPB) – This annual event includes live music, arts & crafts, agriculture booths, and LOTS of decorated scarecrows to see!
- Boo Bash @ Downtown at the Gardens – Free EARLY event that’s great for the little ones! Features spooky surprise giveaways, balloon artists, games, face-painting plus a costume contest.
AND my favorite PUMPKIN PATCH – Community of Hope in Loxahatchee.
(FYI – for pumpkin purchases – debit and credit only!)
*South Palm Beach*
- Boca Pumpkin Patch Festival – This is Boca’s FIRST “pumpkin patch festival”, but you wouldn’t know it from looking at their website! They have tons of awesome events planned, including pumpkin decorating, a scarecrow village, pumpkin FOOD COURT, and pumpkin beer bar! Since this a first time event, don’t expect perfection. Get there EARLY to ensure a parking garage spot. Tickets are $15, kids under 2 are FREE!
- Free Family Fun Festival – Shoppes at Loggers Run (Boca) – FREE event with a scavenger hunt, hayrack rides, and character appearances!
- Halloween Fun Fest – Boynton Beach – FREE event with bounce houses, train rides, and trick-or-treating!
- Bedner’s Fall Festival – Enjoy hay rides, a corn maze, petting zoo, apple cider doughnuts, photo ops, and of course, their infamous PUMPKIN patch! Everything is a-la-carte or you can buy a combo pass. Pumpkins are $2 – $25 cash or credit card.
- Trick-or-Treat @ Delray Marketplace – For children 10 years and younger, enjoy this FREE and fun Halloween celebration! One pumpkin per child (until supplies last).
Do you have any events we missed? Let us know what you events you plan on attending!